Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure that gives millions of people the freedom to live life the way he or she wants instead of relying on visual aids to see. Imagine giving up your glasses and contact lenses for more freedom and a chance to be more spontaneous. Did you know that Manhattan Lasik Center has patients that travel from all over the world to get Lasik eye surgery from our providers with more than 20 years of experience?
Care Credit allows you to pay for Lasik surgery with regular monthly payment. You can also use your flexible spending account or FSA, and your health spending account or HSA. Some patients prefer to pay with their income tax return. We even have partnerships with several local firms in Garden City, Paramus, and Edison that let employees get a discount for Lasik eye surgery.
• ORBSCAN 2-Gives the surgeon a precise, topographical map of the eye
• NIDEK EC 5000 CX3-Tracks eye movement and stays ahead of the laser for a super smooth treatment
• VISX Star S4 IR (Iris Registration)-Precise pupil centering equipment
• CustomVue LASIK-Lets the surgeon provide separate surgeries for each eye depending on dimensions
• IntraLase iFS 150kHz and the ZEISS VisuMax FS 500kHz provide distinctly precise surgeries with no blades
Compassionate is just one word used to describe our staff at MLC. We understand that some people get nervous about treatment on their eyes. We do everything in our power to make the process easy and painless.
New Jersey is home to Lasik surgery experts that have more than 20 years of experience, thousands of successful procedures, and highly satisfied customers. We treat patients in our cutting edge temperature and humidity consistent rooms. One of our friendly staff members is awaiting your call at 212-759-9617.