Posted by: Manhattan LASIK Center
Have you heard rumors that Lasik eye surgery is much too expensive? Did you know that many Lasik centers provide financing and payment options? Manhattan Lasik Center is offering a St. Patrick’s Day special on Lasik eye surgery for just $2,995 to get both eyes treated.
Reasons to use an expert for Lasik
Many Lasik offers you see on the Internet or driving down the road claim to give you vision correction for less than $1,000 per eye. Some may even say they provide surgical procedures for as little as $299 an eye, but buyer beware is what the experts say to these tempting Lasik offers. Most of the low-price options are for surgeons that are new to the field and have just finished their fellowship. Still, others offer low rates because they use older technologies that do not provide the precise results that our Lasik surgeons can give you.
Lasik eye surgery benefits
- Clearer vision possibly better than 20/20
- Improved quality of life with spontaneity and freedom from eyeglasses
- Quick healing time
- 98 percent satisfaction rate
- Little or no discomfort during and after Lasik
- Ability to work at a higher level without optical aids
- Only one or two days away from work for the treatment in most cases
- Improved self-esteem
- Financing options that include CareCredit and 60-month Lasik payment plans
Having Lasik eye surgery is an excellent way to ensure that you will see clearly this St. Patrick’s Day. Forget about glasses that fog up and contacts that sting and ache from running in and out of the cold weather. Our experts at Manhattan Lasik Center use only the most advanced equipment so that we can provide exceptional results. We will only do surgery on individuals who are the best candidates so that we ensure a successful treatment. Our caring and dedicated staff members are ready to answer any questions you have by simply calling 212-759-9617 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.